Monday, October 3, 2011

the square of miracles.











The first stop on our Tuscan tour this weekend was Pisa. We explored the Piazza del Duomo, gawked at the Baptistery where Galileo was baptized and took hundreds of pictures of the cathedral's leaning bell tower from every angle. We ate pizza and gelato and sipped wine from a restaurant with a view, thumbed through postcards and bargained with street vendors. With an hour left before our bus left, we practiced our yoga and basked in the sun in the grassy field inside the Piazza's nearly 1,000 year old walls. Oh, and of course, when I took out my camera to take my first picture of the trip the lens had a meltdown and refused to open. So, thank you to Gina Milena for letting me put my own spin on her fantastic photographs. Check out more from our weekend adventure on Faded Sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment